Vanilla Sugar Cookies Recipe – How to Bake Cookie Lollipops by Pink Cake Princess
Is it a cookie or a lollipop? It’s a cookie pop or a cookie lollipop – a cookie on a stick made to look like a lollipop! See how to bake this vanilla sugar cookies recipe into cookie pops. Check out how to decorate them in a Rainbow Loom Bands theme or a Frozen theme on my channel.
Link to Rainbow Loom Bands Cookie Lollipop how to:
Link to Frozen Treats:
Link to my Pink Cake Princess channel: Love cupcakes, cakes & other sweets! Then SUBSCRIBE for FREE cupcake decorating & cake decorating how to tutorials.
Vanilla Sugar Cookies Recipe Ingredients & Equipment for Cookie Pops:
100g Icing Sugar (Powdered Sugar)
200g Caster Sugar (Superfine Granulated Sugar)
2 Large Eggs (room temp.)
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
300g Unsalted Butter (room temp.)
550g Plain Flour sifted (All Purpose Flour)
Extra Plain Flour for kneading
2 Large Wooden Skewers (about 5mm thick)
Smaller Wooden Skewers (about 2mm thick)
Large Rolling Pin
Circle Cutter (about 6 & 1/2cm wide)
1. Mix the two types of sugar, vanilla and the egg in a bowl. Then add the flour and the butter and keep mixing just until the dough comes together.
2. Spread on extra flour on your table & knead the dough on the table by hand. Double wrap it in cling wrap and put it in a plastic bag. Chill the dough for a few hours in the fridge.
3. Take our of ridge & knead slightly to make it workable before rolling out on top of some baking paper (dusted with flour) with the help of the 2 larger wooden skewers for even thickness.
3. Bake cookies at 170 degrees C (325 degrees F) in a pre heated oven and place the baking tray in the middle of the oven for about 15 minutes (check at 10 cause ovens vary and it depends on your cookie size & shape too). You want them golden brown without being raw in the middle.
4. Place them on a cooling rack to completely cool before decorating.
Thanks for watching this baking recipe on how to make easy cookie pops or cookie lollipops with this vanilla sugar cookies recipe.
Music courtesy of Audio Network: Bird Song 2