Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites – Thanksgiving Dessert
Hi Guys! Thanksgiving is literally 1 week away! I’m sure a lot of you are in food prep mode. If you are looking for the perfect bite size dessert that captures the essence of fall, look no further! In this video, I show you how to make the perfect no bake pumpkin cheesecake bite that is sure to be a hit with family and friends. And if you happen to be watching what you eat, these are guilt free because they are so small so you can have as little (or much haha!) as you wish. Let me know what you think about the dessert and if you try it in the comments below. Hope all is well and I’ll see you in the next video!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites Recipe
2 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon powdered’ sugar
2½ cup melted white chocolate
¼ cup pumpkin puree
⅔ cup gingersnap cookie crumbs
Heath toffee bits for garnish
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (if you make it yourself use a blend of cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, ginger, and clove)
pinch of sea salt
1.In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese and powdered sugar and beat until creamy.
2. Add 1/2 cup of melted white chocolate.
3. Add pumpkin and beat until combined.
4. Add the gingersnap cookie crumbs, pumpkin pie spice and sea salt.
5. Beat until everything is combined.
6. Cover and chill until firm enough to roll into balls, about 2 hours.
7. Shape mixture into balls (about 1 inch rounds) by rolling a spoonful in the palm of your hand.
8. Place onparchment paper-lined baking sheets.
9. Dip the pumpkin bites into white chocolate and place on parchment paper.
10. Garnish with topping before the chocolate dries.
11. Let chocolate harden, refrigerate and enjoy!
Connect With Me on Social Media!