SUBSCRIBE HERE: http://bit.ly/GemmasBoldBakers
Learn how to make Edible Cookie Dough.
JUST RELEASED! Small-Batch Cupcakes Made in a Toaster Oven: http://bit.ly/GemsSmallBatchCupcakes
WATCH my NEW Homemade Ice Cream Party Video HERE: http://bit.ly/GemmasIceCreamParty
WATCH my NEW Easter & Spring Recipes:
* Chocolate Easter Eggs: http://bit.ly/GemmasChocEggs
* Flourless Chocolate Cake: http://bit.ly/GemmasChocolateCake
* Best-Ever Carrot Cake: http://bit.ly/GemmasCarrotCake
WATCH more Bigger Bolder Baking Videos:
* Homemade No Machine Ice Cream: http://bit.ly/Gemmasicecream
* Dairy-Free Ice Cream Recipe: http://bit.ly/gemmasNEWicecream
* 5 NEW 1 Minute Mug Cakes: http://bit.ly/GemsNewMugCakes
If you like my Cupcake Measuring Spoons, BUY them HERE: http://bit.ly/CupcakeSpoons
Hi Bold Bakers! This week, I’m announcing my ALL-NEW Ice Cream Party video coming this Thursday, April 2 featuring some of your most-requested flavors. To kick things off, I’ll show you how to make edible cookie dough so you can make Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. So let’s get baking!
FOLLOW ME HERE, FELLOW BOLD BAKERS
FULL RECIPE LISTED BELOW
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
(Recipe adapted from http://www.centercutcook.com/edible-egg-less-chocolate-chip-cookie-dough/)
1 stick (115g/4oz) butter, softened
3/4 Cup (130g/4 1/2oz) brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup (133g/41/2oz) all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons milk
1 cup milk (180g/6 1/2oz) chocolate chips
1. With your mixer, cream together butter and brown sugar.
Add in vanilla and flour. The mixture is going to be crumbly at this point. Add in 2 tablespoons of milk and mix. Now the dough will look like the cookie dough you’re used to seeing. Fold in the chocolate chips.
2. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Freeze for up to three months.