SUBSCRIBE HERE: http://bit.ly/GemmasBoldBakers
WRITTEN RECIPE on my website: http://bit.ly/CinnamonRaisinBreadRecipe
Hi Bold Bakers! You’ve requested that I show you how to make Homemade Bread so this week I have a very Big & Bold recipe for you! It’s a Cinnamon Raisin Bread made with lovely Fall flavors. It’s easy to make with my favorite no-knead technique so you can enjoy bread anytime. So let’s get baking!
Learn more about Alfa Pizza wood-fired ovens: http://bit.ly/AlfaPizzaOvens
WATCH more Bigger Bolder Baking Episodes HERE:
* Mug Pies (Fall Flavors): http://bit.ly/GemmasMugPieVid
* Homemade Pretzels: http://bit.ly/GemmasHomemadePretzels
* Chocolate Dulce de Leche Empanadas: http://bit.ly/GemsChocolateEmpanadas
* Cinnamon Rolls: http://bit.ly/gemmascinnamonrolls
PRINT & SHARE the WRITTEN RECIPES: http://bit.ly/CinnamonRaisinBreadRecipe
FULL RECIPE ALSO LISTED BELOW
Cinnamon Raisin Bread (No Knead)
(Adapted from www.kitchenhealssoul.com)
3 cups (375g) all-purpose flour
½ tsp active dry yeast
1½ tsp salt
1½ tbsp granulated sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
3/4 cup (120g) raisins
3/4 cup (188g) milk
3/4 cup (188g) water
1. In a large bowl whisk together the flour, yeast, salt, sugar, raisins, and cinnamon.
2. Pour in the milk and water, and stir it in with a wooden spoon until your dough forms a ball.
3. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and leave on the counter for over about 12-15 hours (no less than 12 hours, it needs this time to grow)
4. After this time you will see your dough is sticky, boozy and has at least doubled in size.
5. Scrape your dough out of the bowl and onto a floured surface and fold it two times on itself, kind of like a book
6. Roll your dough into a round ball or ‘boule’ getting it nice and smooth on the bottom
7. Let rise for 1 hours at room temperature covered with a floured tea towel. It might take longer than an hour. It will rise and grow, and also spread out a little too
8. Bake in a HOT oven at 400oF (200oC) for 45/50 minutes. To get a crispy, thick crust KEEP THE OVEN DOOR CLOSED DURING BAKING, please.
9. Let cool completely before devouring.