Please Subscribe my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_u07rXCDv-RjlRf4S_uguQ
Please Like my Facebook page
Namaskar! Welcome to Amar Rannaghor.
Today we are preparing “cake”.
1. All purpose flour(Maida)-1 cup(150gm),
2. Sugar-1 cup(150 gm.)
3. Milk powder -1/2 cup (approx. 100ml)
4. Baking powder- 1 tsp.
5. Baking soda-1 tsp.
6. Cocoa powder-1/2 cup(approx.100ml)
7. Coffee-1 tsp.
8. Butter milk-1/2 cup(approx. 100ml)
9. Refine oil or Butter-1/2 cup,
10. Eggs 2 pcs,
13. Cashew nuts,
14. Almond nuts ,
15. Cherry fruits,
17. Chopped morobba.
1. At first, brake two eggs in vessel.
2. Mix some salt and stir the mixture.
3. Then blend the mixture with hand mixture.
4. Add sugar to it.
5. Then mix sieving flour.
6. Mix powder milk, liquid milk and refine oil with it.
7. Again blend the mixture.
8. Now add cocoa powder, coffee, baking powder, baking soda, cornflour and salt to it.
9. Again blend the mixture.
10. Spray some oil inside the cooker.
11. Then put a paper at bottom of cooker & napkin around inside the cooker.
12. Pour the mixture of all ingredients into the cooker.
13. Then add chopped morobba, some cherry, some cashew nuts, some raisin to it.
14. Keep some fruits for furnishing.
15. Turn on the gas flame & keep the pressure cooker in medium flame for half an hour.
16. Turn out the city of the pressure cooker.
17. Place the tooth pick for examination.
Now “Cake” is ready for use.