Transform a simple cake into a Christmas centerpiece.
Get the WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS: http://bit.ly/ChristmasCakeDecorating
SUBSCRIBE HERE: http://bit.ly/GemmasBoldBakers
My Holiday Baking Headquarters has everything you need this season: http://bit.ly/HolidayHeadquarters
Get More Recipe Videos!
* Royal Icing for Cake Decorating: https://youtu.be/_fWLBvpiyiI
* Easy Homemade Marzipan: https://youtu.be/Gk_Cp0O1q6U
* Powdered Sugar: https://youtu.be/FvllgKIJqeo
Hi Bold Bakers! A big part of Christmas tradition in Ireland is making a decorated fruitcake — also known as a Christmas cake — and it can taste every bit as extravagant as it looks. Made with layer upon layer of holiday flavor, from the dried fruits on the inside to the fluffy frosting that adorns it, my Christmas cake is a sight even Santa would be delighted to see. So let’s get baking!
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of baking experience to show you how to bake with confidence anytime, anywhere! Join millions of other Bold Bakers in the community for new videos at 8:30am Pacific Time every Thursday and Sunday!
FOLLOW ME HERE, BOLD BAKERS!
* Website (All written recipes can be found here): http://www.BiggerBolderBaking.com
* Facebook: https://www.Facebook.com/BiggerBolderBaking
* Instagram: https://instagram.com/gemma_stafford/
* Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/BiggerBolderBaking
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/gemstaff16
GET THE WRITTEN RECIPE (includes instructions and measurements): http://bit.ly/ChristmasCakeDecorating